Discharge with foul smell post oral sex and intercourse, diagnosed with vaginal herpes. How can I avoid it?

vaginal herpes , how can it be contacted. oral or intercourse. Had sexual activities May, 09 (oral), two months later intercourse. My next activities was May, 2010, after that i was discharging and smelling. Saw my primary Dr. and she took vaginal and blood test . To my knowledge and report given to me was negative. Found a new primary doctor and discuss these issues. She found vaginal herpes. Planning to see a GYN. But needed to ask some question. It will be apart of me forever, medication is needed. Does this mean no sex or at least not without a protection. What about kissing. I so not in to protection. Today life is so complicated. I 61 yrs old and I feel so stupid and insecure.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer