Discharge, small bowel movements after decompression surgery of lumbar 4 & 5. Any problems ?

I just noticed this discharge this morning after leaving my dr's office this morning. I had surgery on Tue. Last week & took 3 tablespoons of mineral oil the next evening. Also took it each evening until I achieved a bowel movement thr next Monday. Today is Thurs., the 25 th. my surgery was decompression of the lumbar 4 & 5. I had a small bowel movement after the surgery. Do I need to see a dr. My bowel movement looks normal & I don't notice oil floating. There has been no problems before. I am a healthy 71 year old. Height is 5'6. Weight 144 lbs. I eat very healthy, but have not been eating as many vegetables as usual. I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers. AAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013