Diluted urine showed up in the urine analysis. Not on drugs or alcohol. What else could be the reason?

I have been doing U/A testing twice a week, but my last two tests the results came back diluted urine, but I have not been using alcohol and never used any illegal drugs in my lifetime, so what can cause this, very worried.
The test that I'm doing is Court Order, and diluted urine means tampering, and since the Judge goes by what is on paper, she was not happy with my last result, now my current result showed up diluted again.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013