Diluted urine, frequent urination when anxious. Not flushing

Hello my name is hope. I. have l daughter 2 Child P services do toue to domes due to domestic violence I a frequentl tested for dru and myurine repeatdly come comes back dilute diluted. Anxiety often makes m often makes me urinate very frequently. I am NOT flushing and CPS is trying to remove my daughter because of this. This is like a and medical medical problem combined. In less than 2 weeks they are going to determine if I reunification services. I m very frightened and feel like I m alone. I don t know where to turn
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

Dilute urine could be because of many causes. Repeated urination can occur when a person is anxious. You should get your urine examined along with urine culture and sensitivity to arrive at a diagnosis.

I request you to write a detailed query so that I can answer your query better.

Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.

Dr Y V Siva Sankara Murty,
Associate Professor,