Dilated Cardio myopathy. On Ramipril, severe joint, leg pain, cramps in knee. Treatment?

I have Dilated Cardiomyopathy and was persuaded to take Ramipril which gave me severe joint and muscle pain and leg and foot cramps, I was in bed for 4 days and felt like I had Flu and couldn t walk. I stopped taking it 3 days ago and went back on Candesartan but still feel terrible and last night had severe cramps in the back of my knee tendon and my foot is still very sore. Is this a common occurence and will it wear off soon. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012