Digestive issues, get motions after eating with cramping, bloating, white spots. IBS?

Hello. I m a 21 year old female. I have recently been having digestive problems. I started with having about 2-3 bowel movements a week. I have IBS-C and had suffered from constipation until I had a diet change. Bowel movements became 2-3 a week for a few weeks. Just yesterday, my bowel movements changed. I went right after I ate, so I went around 3 times. But with it has come cramping, bloating and lots of discomfort. I would think it s IBS but, I have seen lots of white spots in my stool l, some seed like, others a little bit bigger. I would think it could be lipids passing through but I m wondering if it has to do anything with IBS? The poop is not watery but it is quite soft in appearance as well as holding a bright brown color. They have also come out a bit thinner than normal but still much thicker than a pencil.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013