Difficulty retracting penis foreskin when penis is erect, severe pain, partial erection. Treatment options?

I have problems concerning foreskin retraction. It is affecting my sexual life. When flaccid I have no problem retracting foreskin. However when erect I usually can t. Unless I m engaging in sexual activities with other people of the opposite sex and they do it. I have also noticed several things. First of all it hurts a lot, secondly my head turns dark purple, and thirdly my penis never reaches full length, as if not enough blood were circulated. Sometimes I find it hard to pull the skin back. What can I do to improve the situation. Unfortunately this is influencing my sexual life incredibly.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012