Difficulty inserting penis in vagina, tightness, pain in frenulum, glans curving downwards. Should I undergo circumcision or frenuloplasty?

hello doctor, i am married for 3 years. During intercourse, as i retract my erect penile foreskin , the glans curves down and i find it very difficult to insert into the vagina . Also if i try to insert, only the curved glans get inserted but not the whole penis. Also i feel very tight and painful at the frenulum and tenderness develops during stroking. Both my wife and I are unable to enjoy conjugal relationship. Should I go for circumcision or frenuloplasty or both ? Please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012