Difficulty in walking, knee pain with swelling after sitting for long time on the floor. Cause?

Hello On Christmas Day of last year. I was sitting on the floor and I got up a funny way and my right leg wasnt letting me walk. I was limping for a few weeks but then it went away. But it hasnt gone away. I cant do certain things without hurting my knee . It is the right side of my right knee where the pain is. It looks a little swollen. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Hi, Thanks for using the HCM.
While standing up you might have hurt your ligaments in your right joint. There are certain manual tests/investigations to identify which ligament injured. Since the injury is old you need some basic investigation to see exact type of injury. So better consult your Orthopedic doctor, get correct diagnosis and then the treatment ll be based on it. It may be simple exercises, physiotherapy to mild surgery if required.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Thanks get well soon....