Difficulty in urination, fever, enlarged prostrate. Suffered from respiratory tract infection, taken ampoxin. UTI?

Hello doctor, I am a 56yr old male suffering from difficulty in urination since 10 days, poor stream of urine. Today I got fever with a temp of 100.3F. I had suffered from upper respiratory tract infection 10days back for which I was prescribed tablet ampoxin.
I have this problem of urination with an irritable bladder since many years. Prostate is enlarged and I had undergone operation for the same few years back. Is this UTI? Any association with my upper respiratory tract infection?
Thanking you in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013