Difficulty in urination. Dark brownish urine. Chances of prostrate cancer?

Hi My father-in-law who is 70 years of age is awaiting the results of tests done two weeks ago at the hospital to confirm he has prostate cancer . He has just informed us he is in pain and urinating dark brown thick fluid that is difficult to pass. He said it s too late to go to see a doctor this evening as it is closed and that he will wait until the doctor s surgery is open tomorrow morning but should we persuade him to go to the out-of-hours surgery based at the hospital? We are all so worried about him. Many thanks. Alison
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012