Difficulty in standing or sitting for long hourse. MRI showed disc prolapse, nerve damage. Advised inserting transmitter in the back. Will it help?

hello i fell at work from a tall chair and i had a MRI done which shows that i have a prolapse disc L4/L5 and severe nerve damage from the root. my doctor here was telling me of having a transmitter insert in my back. Do you think this would help as i can t sit or stand long. I am experiencing numbness in my legs and buring in both of my legs and back, sometimes even in my vagina
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012