Difficulty in speaking in front of people. How to overcome this?

I could not able to speak out loudly in front of peoples and even I am hesitating to get higher position as a senior engg. to stay back as Jr. engg. because I have to give presentation, speak,etc. I always felt that I am not at all satisfied with my job, I have changed my profession 3 times & 6 job in 6 years, I am procrastinating too much, ...etc. How do I overcome from this situation?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. You have nothing to worry. You have been in this field for so many years and you should be successful. Otherwise the company could have laid you. Your worry about your self satisfaction should be addressed and self respect and self confidence to be brought back.

Self confidence improves with every experience you face in life as well as professional challenges you face. Self respect increases when you have high self confidence and able to do the tasks well.

Speaking and presentation in front of others is a matter of simply experience. Even shy people do this. Imagine a person learning swimming. From first step he will be shy and embarassed and confused. After learning and gaining experience he will be making water his home!!!!

Therefore don't worry. I can help you in achieving your goal. You can have a telephone consultation with me for further queries and ersonality development therapy.
Good Luck.