Difficulty in running, exercise, feel exhausted. Have RBB, had lung infection. Done with echocardiogram

Hi I was just diagnosed with a RBB in October 2012. I have hard time running or over exerting mysef. In the last month I have been completely exhausted and done very little physicl exersize. I have 50 lbs I need to loose nd hve been eating very healthy and clean. This morning my heart rate was 54. Is this all normal with a RBB. I have an echocardiogram done it came back very well. But because of no insurance I havn't had a tredmill stress test yet. I plan to get one as soon as I get home in Alaska. I currently have had a lung infection for about 2 weeks so I have been layed up.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013