Difficulty in passing stools, gaseous, passing white chunks in stools. Took Vermox, no improvement. Reason?

Hi, Roughly about 1 week ago I noticed I was finding it hard to pass stool and found myself very gassy when trying to do so. When I managed to pass it I noticed white chunks in my stool. I immediately thought I had worms as I was quite itchy and also found it very uncomfortable. I took vermox tablets hoping to clear what I thought was worms. Its now about 3-4 days after I took the vermox and still no improvement. if anything getting worse. Please help as I am very scared and have no idea what could be wrong with me.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
one or more of the food proteins start suddenly reacting with body proteins to cause these
get blood serum tests for specific antibodies for major food ilke milk wheat and other food you take
after consulting allergy specialist doctor withdraw those after results to get results