Difficulty in passing stools, feeling of weakened muscle in intestinal area after treatment for furuncle in genital area. Reason?

I am a 20 year old male, I was recently suffering from a furnicle in my genital area, I was prescribed antibiotics by my doctor (Dalacin C 300mg 3x a day for 5 days), which cured the furnicle. I completed the course and now i am finding it difficult to pass stool regularly (and when i do it is in small amounts). It feels as though the muscle have weakened in the intestinal area.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012