Difficulty in moving neck, swelling at the base of neck, pain from head to biceps post pushing heavy object. Ultrasound showed subluxation of bicep. What should be done?

I pushed a cart of pipes approx. 600 yards next day could not move neck or shoulders. Physiotherapist is baffled. I have swelling at base of neck on right side with movement through day swelling enlarged. Pain radiates from base of head to right bicep which can sometimes swell entire right arm . Ultrasound stated possible subluxation of bicep. Doctors don t seem concerned but I am also really tired of the constant headaches. It has been going on since march 12 this year.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
the homeopathic medicine use by this manner

arnica 30 potency morning and evening 10 pills each, and bellis peresnsis 30 potency afternoon and night take 10 pills about two weeks then give report of the condition