Difficulty in memorizing during exams, worried about academics and career. Help?

Dear Doc, I am a 34 years old healthy male. For the last few years, I am having difficulty in recalling things. Things are getting worse now a days. At present I am doing my post graduation in health management. While I appeared for my exams, I find it difficult to recall what I had studied. It seems like my brain has become like a bottom less pot unable to retain anything. This is putting a lot of pressure on me. Sometimes I feel as if I have forgotten whatever I ve learnt over the last decade. Earlier, I was working as a paramedic in the Indian Navy. I used to be a brilliant student during my student life i.e. before joining Navy and I d a sharp memory . I am very worried about my performance in this course and my career ahead. Please help. VJ
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012