Difficulty in managing and tolerating the army life despite being optimistic and competitive leading to depression. Remedy?

Hello, I come from a nation where there is mandatory conscription for the army. After almost a year since I m drafted (with another 2 years to go), I m still having massive trouble adjusting the army. Despite my optimism and competence in life and school prior to the army, I find myself still simply unable to manage and tolerate the army life any longer. I often feel depressed, helpless and hopeless. Is there any SERIOUS medical condition I can fake (one that isn t a psychotic disorder as it will go on my permanent record and affect future employment chances) that will be able to pass the test of modern medical diagnosis techniques and equipments? Ideally this faked condition is one that can give me a few months reprieve or total exemption from the army. Please advise on the symptoms i should exhibit and the end state of the illness i am working towards faking. Thank you for your time
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012