Difficulty in erection and ejaculation problem. Are penile vibratory stimulators effective?

Hi , Are Penile Vibratory Stimulators effective ? I have difficulties getting an erection (most of the times it happens when i have a nightfall). I would like to have normal sex with my partner and also provide a sperm sample to the lab . Was wondering what my options would be if i purchase a PVS ? I heard it works well only in cases where there is a mild to moderate ejaculation problem , but in my case i think it is much more than that ? Which PVS (company , make) would be a good choice ?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012