Difficulty in conceiving, semen analysis done. What is the cause?

Hello Doctor, I got my semen analysis report and want to check whether this is ok or not bcoz we r planing for baby from last 1 year and so far my wife not able to concieve her all report are ok. My semen analysis report says: Volume -2, Colour - Opaque Gray, Reaction - Alkaline, PH - 8.5, Viscocity liquefaction time - 45 minutes, Fructose test - Positive, Total Sperm Count - 86 million/ml, Active motile - 60, sluggish motile - 20, non motile - 20, pus cells - 1-2, macrophages - 0-2, RBC - Nil, Yeasr Bacteria - Nil, Abnormal forms - 5, Immature forms - 2, Aggulation - Nil, clumping - present. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012