Difficulty in conceiving, low sperm count, failure in IVF, IUI, laproscopy done. Will pregnancy be possible with progonova tablets in IUI cycle?

dear sirs / madam, i am 30 years old and i married in 2004, but till now no pregenancy has come naturally, my husband have no sperm count, before i gone through ivf processure but it was failed..., after that i have gone for iui 5 times but all are failed. in the meanwhile i have been treated for laproscopic surgery for 2 times with 2 doctors. now my endomatry is thin. can i have a pregenency atleast in IUI cycle with progonova tabs. kindly give me faithble answer
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012