Difficulty in conceiving, irregular cycle, have soreness in stomach, pain and kicking feeling in lower abdomen during sex. Cause?<br>

My name is michelle for the last two days and nights, ive been experiencing a sore feeling in my stomach and when i have sex my insides hurt a little painful and yesterday after sex i experienced flutters as of something kicking in my lower abdominal ive been trying to get pregant for almost 4 years now i went to the doctor to see if i could have kids and i can but i dont understand ovulation at all nor calculating cycle length my last period was june 11th 2012 but was suppose to come on my period june 13 2012 for the last two months ive came on 2 days before expected period please help me with cycle length and ovulation.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer