Difficulty in conceiving, diagnosed with fibroids, partner's semen analysis shows astheno teratozoopermia. Treatment advice?

hello, our married life is of 2yrs+. we are trying for baby for last 1 & half years. but still no results.we consulted with an gynecologist & with her advice we had some pathological tests. according to my ultrasonograph result there is a small fibroid in posterior wall of lower uterine segment and according to my husband s semen analysis test ( he had the semen analysis test only once till now) the comment was astheno teratozoospermia. as medicine i am taking only zinc & folic acid & my husband taking multivitamins... will You please prescribe or suggest us what should we do now..or what will be our treatment? thanking You.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013