Difficulty in conceiving. Ultrasound showed bulky and polycystic ovaries. Partner with low sperm count. Suggestive treatment?

hi i m Nancy, i am 30years and have been married for four years.We have also been trying to get pregnant but all seems abortive .I also been missing my monthly periods some times but for the past 1and a half years it has been normal.I went to see a gynea he sent me for an ultrasound which showed i have bulky ovaries and partially located in the pouch of douglas and they are polysystic.i m scared because i really need to get pregnant and have my baby.my husband also has low sperm count of less than i million and the motility is low?pleas i need your advice.thanks email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013