Difficulty in conceiving, IUI and IVF failure, follicules do not rupture. Histrolaparoscopy showed no spill. Suggestion?

hello dr. i am from Nashik,Maharashtra .I am 28 yrs old my height is 5.1 my weight is 53 kg.actually i got married in april 2008 since i am trying to concieve but we wre not getting any result till dated we have concerned dr.lad from 2009 i have done 10 -15 IUI ant we have also tried for ivf last year at that time 6 embryo s were formed from which 3 were trasfered last year in july and from 3 freezed embryo s 2 were trasfered in feb 2012 still i didn t concieved once also .I have also done histrolaproscopy in which it was found that there was no free spill from my right tube and left tube instant spill and they also removed par ovarian cyst and i am having the problem of the follicles which do not rupture
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012