Difficulty in child bearing, have abnormal semen analysis report, asthma, bladder problem. Chances of impregnation?

Hi doctor, I am 24 years old, married for one year, and still can t conceive. Recently,, I had made CASA sperm analysis study and the result is as following : Concentation : 72 million/ml Count/ejaculate : 252 million Progressive motility : 68% Motile ratio : 68% Morphology normal sperm (strict kruger criteria ) : 10.56% TZI : 1.90 SDI : 1.79 Vitality : 80% Volume :3.5ml pH: 7.7 Color : creamy white odor : normal Viscosity : normal Liquefaction time : 35 minutes Liquefacton state : complete wbc : 4-6 HPF RBC :0-1 Spermatogenic : 0-1 Here, I got only 10.56 % normal sperm according to kruger criteria. And TZI and SDI is abnormal. Sexual abstinence is 5 days. we had tried to conceive and had unprotected sex since one year and yet can t conceive. Other disease I had beside this abnormal sperm is asthma and I am slightly overweight. 1.67cm height, 78kg weight. I also had other complaint related to urinary symptoms as urgency, frequency, slow urine flow. I dont know if bladder problem can affect fertily. I just want to know that could I conceive with these parameters? thank you for your help doctor
Asked On : Sat, 15 Mar 2014