Difficulty in bowel movement due to odd wake up timings, not constipated. Suggestions for easy movement?

hi i am of age 21 years ( male) . i usually get up late.... say around 12 in noon or sometime 1 or 2 pm and at this time, i am able to clear my stomach easily but when need be....sometime i have to get up at 5,6,7 in the morning and then their is hell of problem...i am not constipated or anything but i cant clear the stomach then...its just the urin i pass on at that i guess stomach wakes up at only 12 in the noon not before that in my case...and at that time i dont know whether i will be able to find a washroom or not because i have no clue in which part city i may be. so any suggestion on how to clear it when i get up that early in the morning?...without any medicines?...just with some natural things just before entering the washroom...?....:P jsmith
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012