Difficulty in bending the wrist. what is happening?

hello. i am a softball player and everytime we throw a ball we have to "flick" it, meaning we having to bend our wrist forward like a crane. last year around softball season i was completely normal. last 5-6 months i cant use my wrist much if it involves bending it forward or even doing push-ups. whats wrong with my wrist ?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
It is common in sportsmen who repeatedly use same movements over a period of time to develop injuries. In your case due to repeated use of the wrist it is possible that you might have developed some injuries. You should consult a doctor so that some imaging investigations can be conducted to assess the structures around your wrist and the problem can be understood. It will then be possible to advice relevant treatment.