Difficulty breathing, vomiting, burning throat. What do you recommend?

hi, im jessan patungan of the philippines i want to know what i felt today,i got to felt to difficult to breathe and everytime I was vomiting water with a little I ate my throat is getting spicy and i was to difficult to eliminate my phlegm . What can u reccomend to me for this illness and how can i treatment it,thank u.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Although it is difficult to tell why you were having the vomiting , but i can tell you that the spicy feeling and phlegm is due to the acid reflux because of vomiting and will disappear in 2-3 days. I would like you to avoid hot and spicy food and take a light diet. Also you can take capsule omeprazole 20 mg twice a day , it will help you.