Difficulty breathing, swelling in nose, sores covered with scabs, tension headaches. Decongestion techniques?

For the past few weeks, I have had a hard time breathing as the inside of my nose seems swollen and I have several sores that are covered with scabs. I ve been having a lot of congestion and tension headaches as well. I have been taking allergy pills daily as well as applying a saline solution to the scabs. Nothing seems to help. Decongestants only help temporarily but after about an hour I am having a hard time breathing again. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012