Difficulty breathing. On nebulizer. Did I have an asthma attack?

Hi, Last night I have difficulty breathing and short of breath, when to see a GP and after few questions and checked my chest he gave me a nebulizer and sent me home after saying I might have an Asthma attack, which I doubt it because I never had a history of asthma as far as I know of. I was feeling much better after the nebulizer and was given 2 types of medicine. Singulair and Aerius . After taking those pills ths morning and a few hours later I felt a discomfort on the lymph under the jaw. It doesn t show any noticeable swell but it does feel like it is swelling. Do you know what is happening? This is the fisrt time that it happen. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012