Difficulty and pain in urinating. Yellowish substance seen. Cause for pain?

Heyya ! I m a 19 y/o male and I wanted to ask about the cause of what happened to me today. I woke up today and felt the need to urinate, when I did get the chance to (about 5-15 minutes later) I had some difficulty urinating because of some sort of blockage. I did however manage to relax and let it slowly ooze out, although it took some time and patience. It was a yellowish gooey substance and was pretty thick. There was a slight sting and burn while urinating that slowly faded after roughly 5-6 hours along with the tip being extremely sensitive for the same duration. Throughout the day, I made sure to drink a lot of water so I d get the chance to go to the bathroom again. When I did go to the bathroom, about 12 hours after the incident, it went pretty smoothly and there was no unusual pain at all. What happened? And, what could have caused this to happen?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You had a single episode of passing a yellowish gooey substance in urine with severe pain and burning.This could be a small s urinary stone or a debris (An bunch of infected material) from the bladder.Please get your routine urine test done to rule out infection and make sure to drink plenty of water.