Diet chart to increase a weight

Hi I m chetan 22 years old. weight is 47. I want to increase a weight 10 kg in one month. so please tell me the full chart of diet and also give suggestion about exercise . thanking you.
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
hi chetan
i read all your details
welcome to health care magic
first of all we it is not important what weight you have at what age..it is always depending upon your height also...please do not get very eager in inccreasing your weight in one month...i advice to plan for you by consuming more amount of calorie rich foods like milk products,animal foods,cheese and butter for a regular tperiod of 3 months...you will certainly increse your weight...
take care...
loosing and gaining wt should be gradual.milk, banana,eggs,rise, high carbohidrade , fat diet. join Gym regularly.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.