Died due to cancer throughout the body. Doctors failed to detect after numerous scans, blood tests. Are there chances of missing it?

sure, i took my mom to a hospital on the 19th of december, they discover she had cancer through out her body, she died at home 6 days later. She had always been seen at another hospital, and had numerous scans and blood tests everything you could imagine, but failed to find cancer that had been spread through her body for 9-12 months, well, now that i have vented, could someone with chf and copd under go masectamy and chemo? and how could a hospital miss it, out of lots of cts and bone scans and xrays and mamograms ect, also how can i find a doctor to review the case for merit, the cancer doc at the other hospital said the hospital simply missed the cancer. but docs that close to another hospital probally wont stand up in court and say that
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013