Did not take pristiq, had light headedness followed by headache, swelling, tingling and numbness in fingers. What could the cause be?

I take Pristiq and was out of the medicine for two days. Yesterday on my way home after work and school, I started feeling light headed. Small headache starting and I took four ibuprofen . Thirty minutes later I took a bite of pizza because I had this sick feeling. Thirty minutes later my left hand- all fingers felt swollen and was tingling numb. I ve been having regular headaches since about Feb. this year. What do you think?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012