Did hydrogen peroxide douche, rectal bleeding, bloody mucus. What does this mean?

I - on bad advice obviously - did a hydrogen peroxide douche (not a full enema thankfully), and within about 4 hours experienced rectal bleeding and bloody mucus. For the first two days i really couldnt go more than an hour or two without rushing to the bathroom, with really nothing to show for it other than some bloody mucus. Now it has been almost 3 days - it is definitely better, but still some bloody mucus, and I still cannot hold anythiing. If i get the urge to go, its pretty much has to happen now or i think id have an accident. How long do you think it will take to fully heal?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013