Did a chest xray, had pneumonia. Radiologist says there is impression. Have breast cancer. Had cough for a week. Pneumonia?

i had a chest xray and my doctor said i had pneumonia but the report from the that i got from the radiologist did not say that it said impression: linear atelectasis/infiltrate/scar in the left upperlobe. activity and significance not determined. follow-up in two weeks . I have had breast cancer in that breast Had a cough for week and have not smoked in 30 years . I am a 71 year old female... why does my doctor say i have pneumonia from that report?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013