Did I have a smegma build up or yeast infection if I had itching in clitoris and labia with no discharge?

Hello I need to know if I have a yeast infection or smegma build up.... Symptoms: itching only on cliterous and labia no discharge from the vagina just a white film on the hood of my cliterous it itches and is painful when I wash I think i could have scrapped it but weirdly my peranium is itchy too and there s a rash there I have an anal fissure and hemorrhoid . Now I didn t notice it until I asked my husband to look and see if its red he say no but there s white stuff on it. I was taking augmenton not sure of the spelling, but I was taking it for an ear infection and sinus infection . Thought this caused me a yeast infection the hospital nurse agreed but said she did not see the yeast internal. So please before i put anymore money out help me if u contact me by email I can send u a picture I have been taking pictures everyday to see how white it gets. thank you God bless
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012