Did I have a heart attack?

okay. so this morning after i got out of the shower i was feeling really dizzy. so i sat down and my vision got static-ky. i kept telling myself i was okay. but then i felt my heart beating really fast, and then it got slower and slower. then it stopped. and i passed out for 3 seonds. it felt like a rollar coaster. i really need some answers, im kinda nervous about that inncident [Sorry bad spelling]
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Of course if you are worried or are still having dizziness or other symptoms you should see your doctor. Only tests, EKG, etc. can determine whether you had a heart attack or not. It sounds to me, more like "syncope." A fainting spell/episode creating a rapid change in blood pressure. Possibly the shower was too hot and this contributed to the episode.