Diastolic is uncontrolled, heavy chest and headaches, bad ear pain. On regular BP medicines. Treatment ?

I am 32. Exercise regularly and take BP meds. But my diastolic is uncontrolled. Lately I ve had reading of 155/115, 143/110, 135/106, 123/97 and so. I get a sensation that my chest is heavy and headaches . My echo showed distress. Kidneys were fine. Heart ultrasound showed slight abnormal valve function ( murmur) and something attached but hanging in top area of left ventricle , yet tech said it looked like nothing. Meds were switched to lisinopril-Hctz and now Im beginning to have signs of depression . What could be cause that BP can t be controlled? How do I treat?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012