Diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, headache, racing heart, dizziness. MRI shows hyperintense foci. History of headache. Symptoms related to MS?

Hello, I am a 25 year old girl who just had a MRI scan done. In September and October I ve suffered from diarrea, vomiting, nausea, headache, heart racing, dizzyness. After taking metrogyl I felt better. Now, since a couple of weeks my throath is sore, ear pain, dizzyness and headaches. My MRI results are the following: Several hyperintense foci are present bilaterally, especially in right semiovale adjacent to body of right lateral ventricle and right ventricle atrium . The largest measures upto 3.8. mm. Some of the larger lesions the show early cyst formation. No acute haemorrhage, haemosiderin or restricted diffusion identified. Some prominence CSF signal along both optic nerves but no overt scleral flattening. Given the age of the patient, demyelination is not excluded. I have a history of of headaches due to infections in my sinuses. Right now, I am extremely worried I have MS. Are the results of my MRI typically MS related? The doctor was in a hurry and I didn t had the time to ask him these questions. Thank you very much! Kind regards, Melanie
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012