Diarrhea, taken Lactaid pills. Going to bathroom after exercising. Is it sensitive?

I ve always had stomach problems after I turned 19 and I am almost 22. It started with milk. I didn t know it was causing me to have diarrhea until last year and I bought lactaid pills to allow me to have dairy products without the horrible aftermath I ve been suffering. I also had to stop having ice and hot cappuccinos, every single brand of soda except for coke, that is the only soda that does not upset me. And now I m trying to exercise and I ve started slowly, doing 50 crunches/squats a day but I noticed that hours later I have to run to the bathroom. Is there something going on in my stomach or is it just really sensitive? I m beginning to be afraid to eat anything or do any kind of exercise because of what I ll have to suffer within hours to come. The pain is not worth it. P.S. The diarrhea isn t a one time thing. I always end up in the bathroom three times in less than an hour.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012