Diarrhea, gall bladder removed, white eggs with strings and mucus in stools.

Hi, my question is that I have been having diarrhia off and on since having my glad ladder out in October 2011. I run a daycare so My PC is now running parasite tests on my stool and I am seeing a natural path doctor who has me on potussium, calicum, magnesium and other vitamins since I can not take antacids. The stool has white eggs in it with strings and mucus . Prior to this I was on seven different antibiotics because of pylori and serratia in my throat.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012