Diarrhea, frequent bowels. Stool test normal. Can Gast Reg be taken?

hey, my daughter is 20 years old and for years now she s been having periods where she gets diarrhea , so much so that she has to go to the bathroom almost 3 times a day. Every time we ve done stool tests and the results showed that there was absolutely nothing wrong with her. The last doctor we visited prescribed something called Gast Reg and I was wondering whether she should take that, or is there something we re missing here. Thank you so much in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012