Diarrhea, dizziness, hot sweats. History of extraction of back lower molar. On Metronidazole. Reason?

I had a back lower molar (in front of wisdom) removed under sedation 5 days ago. I am taking Metronidazole antobiotics. I had a reoccuring infection prior to the extraction. For the last few days I have had a foul taste in my mouth and have been cleaning with corsodyl and salt water. Whilst the socket looks better and the taste in my mouth is improving, I am suffering from diarrhea, sickness, hot & cold sweats, dizziness and generally feeling unwell. Is this the last of the infection clearing or should I ask for other antibiotics?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013