Diarrhea causing itching problems. Stool analysis done. WBC and RBC found. Worms and cyst not seen. H.pylori negative

I have just had a stool analysis and these are the results Physical Examination: Character Soft Color Brown Clood Not seen Worms Not Seen Occult blood : // H.pylori in stool : Negative MICROSCOPIC Examination: WBC : 2--4 HPF RBC: 0--1 HPF Muscle Fiber : Normal Starch : Normal Fat Globules: Normal Ova: Not Seen Cyst: Not Seen Larva: Not Seen Others: NIL I have been suffering diarrhea for a while and general stomach upset making me feel very tense. The diarrhea caused me itching problems after going to the toilet. I went to see a doctor and he prescribed Proctosedyl ointment which proved very effective in stopping the itching. I used it of about ten days and then stopped for a copuple of days, however the itching continued and only stops when I use the ointment. Thanks for any advice on what the problem could be.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012