Diarrhea, bloating, cramps, gas, stool test shows entamoeba histolytica cysts

Hi Doctor, I have been having diarrhea lately. I have also bloating , cramps, and gas. Went to see a doctor, he gave the following prescription and asked for CBC and stool tests. prescription: Fasigyn Bactiflox Spasmomen Kapect ( WWW.WWWW.WW eg/PRODUCT.ASP?id1=5&id2=0%20&id4=2) CBC results: HGB 130 RBC 6.33 HCT 0.38 MCV 60 MCH 20.5 MCHC 342 RDW 18.2 PLATELET 249 MPV 8.7 WBC 6.67 Stool results: Colour: BROWNISH Consistency: SOFT Mucus: (++) R.B.C: NUMEROUS Parasites cyst of e. histolyca seen: (++) Blood: (+++) PUS Cells: 40-50 HPF
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012