Diarrhea and nausea after eating oysters, back and chest pain, stomach cramps. Is it food poisoning ?

I had sushi and raw oysters Wednesday night and about 14 hours later had diarrhea . It is now early Monday morning and I still have diarrhea and nausea . I never vomited, but now my chest and back hurt on the upper right side. Occassionally I have gotten some stomach cramps over the past couple days but nothing unbearable. I figure food poisoning takes it s course, but at this point I m not sure what to do. I also am nursing a 9 month old. She doesn t have any symptoms, but does she need to be checked?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013