Diarrhea after receiving intravenous, pill-form antibiotics. Can I take C-diff?

I had diarrhea for four weeks after receiving intravenous and pill-form antibiotics . I read that it is rather common. I had no fever or cramps or blood. I actually felt fine except for the diarrhea. It finally cleared, and everything was completely fine, but then four weeks later it returned. Is this normal at all? I have never had digestive problems before unless I was very ill, which I don t feel I am. Can I have C-diff without feeling bad? Should I wait it out?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012